Best things to do in Chicago | Chicago travel Guide ( Lowest flight fare travel agency).
Explore Chicago with lowest flight fare travel agency based in USA. Chicago is one of the most popular cities in America and has many of the most impressive attractions that you should see.
There are many attractions to see in Chicago.These 10 attractions should be on your next vacation.
All important information about these destinations are described in this article. Lowest flight fare also offers best deals and discounts for Chicago tour and vacation packages.
Special offers for Chicago flight booking is also available for our lucky customers. let’s see the details of best places of Chicago.
1) Millenium park : This is a popular place to host concerts and festivals. Chicago attractions all about the city’s weekend vibe. While taking a stroll in the evening, you’ll see interesting sculptures as well as contemporary installations throughout this 25-acre park. The Millenium Park is a must-see place to visit in Chicago.
2) Art institute of Chicago : Talking about the most exquisite places to See in Chicago, The Art Institute must be included on this list, as it has a collection of over 300,000 artworks. Even if your taste is not for art, you will be awestruck by the stunning Greek sculptures, Japanese prints and stained glass installations. You can also enjoy spectacular views at Terzo Piano, the Art Institute’s restaurant.
3) River-walk : It all comes down to Chicago sightseeing A stroll on the Riverwalk is a must. You can admire the lights of Chicago while you choose from a variety of restaurants, bars and pubs. Some of the best restaurants on the Riverwalk are located here best restaurants in Chicago and the other incredible Chicago’s top places to visit You can easily explore the area via Water Taxi.
4) Navy Pier : Drop by for a relaxing evening. The Navy pier this venue boasts a Giant Ferris Wheel and a beer garden. You might be interested in what to see in Chicago, You can also listen to live music at the Pier or see one of the classic plays at Chicago Shakespeare Theater. The Navy Pier is home to many restaurants and take-out options.
5) John Hancock Observatory : The John Hancock Observatory, also known as 360 Chicago is the most famous structure. It offers a panoramic view of Chicago from 1,000 feet above the ground. This is an incredible sight that you should not miss. You will never forget the experience of being ’tilted’ by tilt from the 94th Floor. This is a favorite spot for everyone because you can see all five states and the famous Lake Michigan from it.
6) Cloud gate : The famous Cloud Gate, this is undoubtedly a stunning piece of art that is one of the most beautiful.Chicago attractions. It is the ideal spot to take a selfie. Since its inception, it has been a favorite Instagram spot for tourists from all over the globe. This fun installation, also known as the Beanbag, is a house made of mirrors that’s a must-see for anyone visiting Millenium Park.
7) The Magnificent Mile : Chicago is never finished until you have visited its commercial district, the Magnificent Mile. This vibrant area has the best selections of top-quality stores and fashion outlets. Each summer, the Magnificent Mile shopping festival is held. The Magnificent Mile lights festival is another must-see event. Spend an entire day at the top and enjoy the best cosmopolitan experiences.
8) Lincoln Park Zoo : Relive your childhood memories with a trip to Lincoln Park Zoo If you are a nature lover or animal lover, this is the place to be. This prime location is centrally located in the city, surrounded by skyscrapers. It’s a favorite of many.
9) Chicago History Museum : This museum houses over 20 million artifacts and is an important part Chicago’s tourist attractions. This museum has a lot to offer history lovers. This museum is one of the most popular. It has a hands-on Hancock Building model and the true story behind the Great Chicago Fire. Chicago’s top places to see More than meets the eye.
10) Glessner House : One of the most prestigious architectural buildings in the world Chicago attractions The Glessner House is a landmark in Illinois. The museum contains incredible collections from the 19th century and many stories are associated with this iconic monument. The Glessner House, a fortress that inspires domestic architecture, is waiting to be discovered by tourists.
For more details follow us on social media platforms
Follow us on Linkedin : https://bit.ly/2UvT18p
Facebook : https://bit.ly/3mgh4DU
Instagram : https://bit.ly/3knqyuv
Twitter : https://bit.ly/3meXYh7