Hi, I’m Arun, this is the video of my trip to Dharamshala Mcleod Ganj in Himachal Pradesh. In this video, I’ll take you on a tour of famous tourist attractions and places to visit in Dharamshala Mcleod Ganj. This video will serve as a Dharamshala Mcleod Ganj travel guide for your Dharamshala Mcleod Ganj tour.
The following are covered in this video:
1. Dharamshala Cricket Stadium. (HPCA Stadium)
2. Dal Lake Mcleod Ganj
3. St. John Church Mcleod Ganj (St. John in the Wilderness)
4. Bhagsunag Waterfall (Bhagsu Waterfall)
5. Library of Tibetan Works and Archives (Tibetan Museum and Tibetan Buddhist Manuscripts)
6. Shopping for Singing Bowl, Prayer Flags, Prayer Wheels.
7. Naddi View Point Mcleod Ganj (Naddi Sunset Point)
Dalai Lama Temple was not open for tourists at the time of my tour. Mcleodganj main chowk is the main centre of Mcleodganj, all major cafes and taxi stand are situated there.
DM me on Insta to chat : https://www.instagram.com/unwindarun/
Subscribe to Unwind Arun: https://www.youtube.com/c/UnwindArun
Videos of Jaipur Series : https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyu1u53rVKK8NFCVtbpBOGxLD6ryecxAu
Varanasi Travel and Food Guide : https://youtu.be/oe_agTWAF88
Hi, I’m Arun Sharma.
I quit my job to travel. Follow me for travel and food videos.
New Videos every Thursday and Sunday.
Subscribe to join my travel and food adventure and let’s explore together
Thanks for watching.
If you like the video, please give a like and share it with your friends and subscribe to the channel for future travel and food videos.